The University Law College, Bangalore University, is a pioneer legal-education institution located in the garden city of Bengaluru, in the state of Karnataka, India. The college, popularly known as ULC – Bangalore, is widely recognized as one of the country’s best government run law schools. It has consistently been ranked amongst the top law colleges in India by India Today in its annual reports, with the highlight being ranked as the 2nd best law college in the country for the years 2001 and 2004. Read More →
CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD THE: LL.M (2 years) Notification for Admissions for the academic year 2019-20.
Important Note:(Read carefully before applying)
- Candidates should read the above linked notification carefully and completely before applying.
- Candidates must compulsorily submit the Hard copy of the duly filled in online application along with relevant testimonials and get it verified by the College Office before the last date as mentioned in the notification.
- No applications will be considered without submission of hard copies to the College Office.
- Admissions to LL.M (2 years) course shall be completely online. Candidates shall be informed via SMS and E-Mail (kindly provide proper communication details).
Important Note: Common Entrance test for LL.M will be held on 10.08.2018 between 11.00 am to 1.00 pm. All the applicants are hereby informed to report at college by 10.30 am.(Carry any Govt. issued ID Card).
Application Numbers will be your register numbers for the Entrance test.
Candidates awaiting for their LL.B results can also apply before the last due date and submit the relevant documents on or before 07/08/2019, 4pm
(Note: Enter 0 (Zero) in the marks scored column of X/VI/XV Semester while applying)
Click on the link to apply for LL.M (2 years) course: http://buofc.inhawk.com/llm_applications/
Admissions for B.A., LL.B (Hons) course for the academic year 2019-20 is closed.
Classes for I Semester B.A.,LL.B (Hons) Course will begin from 25-07-2019(Thursday). All admitted students are hereby informed to report by 10.30am in the college along with your parents.
University Law College,
Jnana bharathi Campus,
Bengaluru- 560 056
Phone: 080 – 22961172(Office), 22961179(Principal), 22961173(Library).
Notifications and Announcements
- Click here to download the LLM list of 2019 – 2020
- Click here to download the Key Answers for LL.M Entrance Test 2019
- Click here to download the notification for Guest Faculty for the year 2019- 20
- Click on the below link to download the Hall Tickets for June-2019 B.A.,LL.B Examinations.
- Click here to download the Provisional Omnibus Merit List of BA.,LL.B (Hons) Course 2019-20.
- Click below to download the Eligibility and Admission Schedule for admissions to B.A., LL.B (Hons) Course 2019-20
- Click here to download the Notification for admission to the B.A., LL.B (Hons) Course 2019-20
- Click on the below link to apply for admission to B.A., LL.B (Hons) Course 2019-20
- Click here to download 3rd Semester Question Papers
- Click here to download 9th Semester Question Papers