The University Law College, Bangalore University, is a pioneer legal-education institution located in the garden city of Bengaluru, in the state of Karnataka, India. The college, popularly known as ULC – Bangalore, is widely recognized as one of the country’s best government run law schools. It has consistently been ranked amongst the top law colleges in India by India Today in its annual reports, with the highlight being ranked as the 2nd best law college in the country for the years 2001 and 2004. Read More →
University Law College,
Jnana bharathi Campus,
Bengaluru- 560 056
Phone: 080 – 22961172(Office), 22961179(Principal), 22961174(Library).
Notifications and Announcements
- Examination Notification June – 2017 (NOC & Manual Form)
- Application Form for BA LLB – 2017
- Notification for BA LLB Admissions, 2017
- One Day National Conference on the topic: “Ensuring Social Justice in the Era of Globalisation: Issues and Challenges” On the 29th of May 2017
- Important Notice: It is hereby requested to all the Research Scholars under Department of Law to duly fill the below attached form.
- One Day Training Programme on Human Rights in association with NHRC, New Delhi on 25th March, 2017.
- I year BA LLB Examination forms-2016
- Bangalore University Convocation – 2017 information
- Click here to download the Manual Exam forms for Dec-2016 examination
- Click here to download the NOC form for December-2016 exams