Click here to download the Admission Notification for BA LLB course-2017.
Click to download the B.A.,LL.B Application form for the Academic Year – 2017.
The University Law College, Bangalore University, is a pioneer legal-education institution located in the garden city of Bengaluru, in the state of Karnataka, India. The college, popularly known as ULC – Bangalore, is widely recognized as one of the country’s best government run law schools. It has consistently been ranked amongst the top law colleges in India by India Today in its annual reports, with the highlight being ranked as the 2nd best law college in the country for the years 2001 and 2004. Read More →
University Law College,
Jnana bharathi Campus,
Bengaluru- 560 056
Phone: 080 – 22961172(Office), 22961179(Principal), 22961174(Library).
Notifications and Announcements
- One year LL.M Admission Notification – 2017
- Hall Tickets for June – 2017 Exams
- EXAM FORMS JUNE – 2017
- Application Form for BA LLB – 2017
- Notification for BA LLB Admissions, 2017
- One Day National Conference on the topic: “Ensuring Social Justice in the Era of Globalisation: Issues and Challenges” On the 29th of May 2017
- One Day Training Programme on Human Rights in association with NHRC, New Delhi on 25th March, 2017.
- Bangalore University Convocation – 2017 information
- LLB Equivalent Subject Notification
- Notification of Amendment to conducting of Exams